Marlena Moreau

Name: Marlena Moreau
Category: Human, Parallel-Starfleet Officer, Scientist, Romantic Interest Character
Age: Early 20s
Size: Average Human
Origin: Parallel Earth
Habitat: I.S.S. Enterprise
General Description: Parallel-Kirk’s woman and one of the chemistry lab scientists aboard I.S.S. Enterprise. She is an intelligent scientist trapped inside an extremely misogynistic parallel universe.
Friends, Associates, and Sidekicks: Parallel-Kirk, Kirk
Sworn Enemies: Unknown
Special Powers: Looks
Weapon(s) of choice: Semi-transparent outfits
Weakness(es): Inability to shine as a woman every minute
Hobbies: Being a Captain’s woman
Pet Peeves: Picking up after the storm in the chem lab
Best Line(s):
1) Oiling my traps, darling. I'm afraid I'm a little out of practice. Maybe that's what happened to us, hmm? It's ...very hard for a working officer to shine as a woman every minute ... and you demand perfection.
2) I've been a captain's woman, and I like it. I'll be one again if I have to go through every officer in the fleet.
Total Estimated Power Rating: 7
4 Intellect Points + 2 Base Physical Strength Points + 1 Additional Point for Seduction Skills
Power Rating Estimate Notes: Parallel-Marlena Moreau heavily relies on her intellect and looks. Access to Tantalus Field allows her to dispose of those who threaten her men.
Additional Character Images:



Movie(s) and or Book(s) featuring the character:
- Mirror Mirror - Star Trek The Original Series (2nd Season (1966))

No comments: