Taryn White

Name: Taryn White
Category: Human, Hero, Dream Warrior, American, Student, Victim
Age: Late teens
Origin: Elm Street, Springwood
Habitat: Westin Hills psychiatric hospital
General Description: One of the Elm Street children whose parents participated in the lynching of Freddy Krueger. Taryn's dreams, like the dreams of most Springwood children, have been haunted by Freddy ever since.
Friends, Associates, and Sidekicks: Nancy Thompson, Joey Crusel, Roland Kincaid, Will Stanton
Sworn Enemies: Freddy Krueger
Special Powers: In her dreams she is beautiful... and bad
Weapons of Choice: A pair of razor-sharp switch-blades
Weaknesses: Drugs... It is not known if she turned to drugs because of Freddy or not, but one thing is certain – Taryn can’t just say no.
Hobbies: Hanging out with lowlifes
Pet Peeves: Being reminded of her drug addiction past...
Best Lines: - Ok, asshole. Let’s dance.
Total Estimated Power Rating: 7
3 Base Intellect Points + 2 Base Physical Power Points + 1 Additional Physical Power Points for being “bad” in the dream world + 1 Weapon Point for the pair of switch blades
Power Level: Medium. Although in the real world she is not warm and fuzzy like the majority of the Dream Warriors, it is her dream world alter ego one should be more concerned with. The switch-blades are not just for decoration – Taryn knows how to use them.
Identification: In the dream world Taryn sports a foot-high Mohawk which makes identifying her an extremely easy task.
How to Recruit: Taryn is not really afraid of Freddy and given an opportunity to face him, she would probably go for it. We do not recommend offering her drugs as an additional reward – your proposition might piss her off more than anything.
How to Stay on Her Good Side: Taryn seems to be in a pissy mood virtually 100% of the time. So would you if you were going through hardcore withdrawals and dealing with Freddy infested nightmares at the same time. So try to be sensitive and supportive.
What to Look Out For: Sadly, a relapse is always a possibility with Taryn and making sure she isn’t tempted with easily available drugs should be her companions’ main concern.
Additional Character Images:



Movies and Books Featuring the Character:
- A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors (1987)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taryn is a bad girl with an unattractive body that no one likes to go out with and she is a nobody so have an unsuccessful future you ugly witch.

Anonymous said...

Dude, Taryn was a kickass character! You need to shut your F*CKING MOUTH!

Anonymous said...

Taryn IS a hot a$$ character /actress...

Anonymous said...

Ever i loved her in this character. Nobody can do better than she. In the 80´ all girls wants to be Taryn with her dark cloth and punk cut. The body in the 80´s isnt the prototype from now. Whatever, I LOVE THIS CHARACTER AND HER.

Lucas Vancott said...

When I did see Nightmare On Elm Street 3 I thought it was a great movie. Now as for Taryn I thought she was a very intimidating character but she was attractive even when she had that mohawk. Now that is a person I definitely do not want to get mad at me or upset with me. But if I had to give her a rating on a scale of 10 I would say 10 cause she is cute and scary even with those switchblades in her hand. But if she was real I would've got to known her but oh well she was a great character nonetheless :).

Lucas Vancott said...

When I did see Nightmare On Elm Street 3 I thought it was a great movie. Now as for Taryn I thought she was a very intimidating character but she was attractive even when she had that mohawk. Now that is a person I definitely do not want to get mad at me or upset with me. But if I had to give her a rating on a scale of 10 I would say 10 cause she is cute and scary even with those switchblades in her hand. But if she was real I would've got to known her but oh well she was a great character nonetheless :).

Lucas Vancott said...

As for that first post I posted in the Taryn White section I was kidding and I mean it too she really is an awesome character :).