Freddy

Name: Freddy
Category: Living Dead, Zombie
Age: Late teenage at the time of death
Origin: Louisville, KY
Habitat: Resurrection Funeral Home (21702 East Central)
General Description: One of the Uneeda Medical Supply employees, indirectly responsible for the release of 245 Trioxin. Died after inhaling a considerable doze of this poison, becoming one of the living dead.
Friends, Associates, and Sidekicks: Trash, ½ Woman Corpse, The Living Dead
Sworn Enemies: Tina... it was really wrong of her to lock him up in the chapel
Special Powers: Powerful sense of smell
Weapons of Choice: Unknown. Freddy hasn’t killed anyone yet. Chances are he bites though.
Weaknesses: Freddy’s eyes were burnt out by acid, which forces him to rely on his powerful sense of smell rather than vision
Hobbies: Eating brains of course
Pet Peeves: Treacherous girlfriends that don’t let him eat their BRAINS!
Best Lines:
1) But I don't care darling, because I love you, and you've got to let me eat your brains.
2) See? You made me hurt myself again! I broke my hand off completely at the wrist this time, Tina! But that's okay, Darlin', because I love you, and that's why you have to let me eat your BRAINS!
3) I can finally see, the one thing... the only thing that will relieve this horrible suffering… Live... BRAINS!
4) It was wrong of you to lock me up. I had to hurt myself to get out. And I know you're in here, because I can smell your brains.
Total Estimated Power Rating: 7
1 Intellect Points + 4 Base Physical Strength Points + 1 Shock Point + 1 Point for Relative Immortality
Danger Level: Medium. Freddy is blind, but don’t let it fool you – he’ll go through many, many obstacles to reach your brains.
Identification: If you encounter someone with no heart beat, zero blood pressure, body temperature at room temperature level, rigor mortis, and yet fully conscious – there is a good chance it’s Freddy.
How to Avoid: Try to mask the smell of your brains with a powerful deodorant. Freddy is blind and might not even notice you. Please note, that this technique has not yet been tested.
Suggested Actions in Case of Encounter: Lock yourself in the attic. This will not stop him, but it will slow him down.
Suggested Killing Techniques: You can’t really kill Freddy. Instead, try to relax and enjoy the unavoidable. Try to look at the situation from a humane perspective – your brains is the only thing that will ease his pain.
Additional Character Images:



Movies and Books Featuring the Character:
- The Return of the Living Dead (1985)

2 comments:

Ted Evans said...

Hi nice reading your blog

Anonymous said...

cool.manm zombies